I started swimming today so I thought my supper should match the bikini theme as well. This is a summer salad with organic spring mix mesclun, avocado, cherry tomatoes, apple mango, hazelnuts, and a drizzle of vegan sesame dressing. It’s still winter here in Hong Kong but I always have young fresh coconuts in the fridge. This salad with coconut and the satisfaction after swimming are just what I need after work on a Wednesday.
Important Legal InformationAll content on this blog is the property of the blog owner/author and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No reproduction or borrowing of any materials, including ideas, text, photos and videos, are allowed. For reuse or distribution of any materials on this blog, you MUST provide a link to this site.
This work by Angie Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- 190,485 visitors
Search on our blog
Search for different categories:
- Love Stalk is an art project.
- Meat is the New Tobacco
- The first bilingual green and vegan lifestyle magazine in Asia debuts
- My vegan journey in 2014 begins here.
- 10,000 people to support a vegan filmmaker?
- Den of Thieves, the Hong Kong version
- Love Stalk trailer shoot, a veggie film set in Hong Kong
- “No option” isn’t an option.
- Anjo Films launches “Meet the Vegans” online
- Healing of the mind
- I don’t need Santa this year either.
- Beauties without Photoshop
- DIY vegan sriracha spiced mango rice
- Life is a mystery.
- The hip and cool space in Singapore
- Changing the world one restaurant at a time
- Over 4,000 people flocked to Hong Kong Vegfest 2013
- Meet the Vegans at Hong Kong Vegfest 2013
- The launch of a vegan lifestyle show “Generation V”
- United Airlines serves vegetarian meals on long-haul flights
- Milk doesn’t have to come from a cow.
- Vegetarian and vegan cooking gets more mainstream
- From Bali to Singapore
- From the tree to the table
- Living naturally in Lovina, Bali
Subscribe to my Facebook
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets