I started swimming today so I thought my supper should match the bikini theme as well. This is a summer salad with organic spring mix mesclun, avocado, cherry tomatoes, apple mango, hazelnuts, and a drizzle of vegan sesame dressing. It’s still winter here in Hong Kong but I always have young fresh coconuts in the fridge. This salad with coconut and the satisfaction after swimming are just what I need after work on a Wednesday.
Important Legal InformationAll content on this blog is the property of the blog owner/author and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No reproduction or borrowing of any materials, including ideas, text, photos and videos, are allowed. For reuse or distribution of any materials on this blog, you MUST provide a link to this site.
This work by Angie Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- 208,133 visitors
Search on our blog
Search for different categories:
- My cancer story (part 6): Struggling with the monster
- My cancer story (part 5): Combating the monster
- First Raw Chinese Festival brings raw foodists and experts to Hong Kong
- My cancer story (part 4): The struggle continues
- My cancer story (part 3): Moving to Ohio
- My cancer story (part 2): Investigating the monster
- My cancer story (part 1): The scare begins
- Challenge for my dad: Reversing diabetes
- The start of my cancer story
- Vegan reward for a great workout
- Detox in a National 5A Tourist Attraction this summer
- 15 things I learned from the Chinese mob boss
- Eat, Exercise, Love
- Happy Cow, China needs you too.
- Don’t guess. I’m telling you why.
- Love Stalk is an art project.
- Meat is the New Tobacco
- The first bilingual green and vegan lifestyle magazine in Asia debuts
- My vegan journey in 2014 begins here.
- 10,000 people to support a vegan filmmaker?
- Den of Thieves, the Hong Kong version
- Love Stalk trailer shoot, a veggie film set in Hong Kong
- “No option” isn’t an option.
- Anjo Films launches “Meet the Vegans” online
- Healing of the mind
Subscribe to my Facebook
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets