I started swimming today so I thought my supper should match the bikini theme as well. This is a summer salad with organic spring mix mesclun, avocado, cherry tomatoes, apple mango, hazelnuts, and a drizzle of vegan sesame dressing. It’s still winter here in Hong Kong but I always have young fresh coconuts in the fridge. This salad with coconut and the satisfaction after swimming are just what I need after work on a Wednesday.
Important Legal InformationAll content on this blog is the property of the blog owner/author and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No reproduction or borrowing of any materials, including ideas, text, photos and videos, are allowed. For reuse or distribution of any materials on this blog, you MUST provide a link to this site.
This work by Angie Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- 162,511 visits
Search on our blog
Search for different categories:
- New acting demo reel
- First vegan ice cream in Singapore
- Double shot, double shiok
- Vegan ice cream served in Hong Kong restaurant
- Refuse . Reuse . Recycle
- Maya Cafe: The coolest kid in the block
- Meatless on Green Monday #vegan
- Saying goodbye for now
- Ordering #vegan in Cantonese in Hong Kong
- A piece of home in Hong Kong
- Bollywood lunch buffet on Hollywood
- EVE – Will she get to be a vegan superhero?
- 10 reasons to oppose gay marriage
- Living vegan: Mind over matter
- Simply Life – Life should be simple.
- Bill Chill in Hong Kong!
- Local independent grocery store in Hong Kong
- Sweet and sour
- Vegan 6-course mediterranean lunch
- Computer Recycling Programme in Hong Kong
- Best Buy vegan sandwich
- Durian: How to politely turn it down
- Everything is greener in Singapore
- The secret equation for a killer body
- Whole Earth . Peranakan . Thai
Subscribe to my Facebook